Who am I ?
I am P. Revathi Rajesh, the cook, food stylist, photographer, editor and blogger behind Revi’s Foodography. That is where I share my passion for cooking and photography. You can read more about me here.
With the overwhelming response and love Revi’s Foodography has received over the first year has made me feel amazed. I have learnt a lot during this period about blogging and it seems to be really fun to do. I now want to share the other things I love in life apart from cooking and food. This has now turned me into the photographer, editor and blogger behind Revi’s Foodography as well.
What is Revi’s Travel Diary ?
I would say that I am one among the numerous lucky persons who get to travel frequently. Once I moved to the US after marriage in 2012, I had the chance to visit many places around the country. I love nature and with all the lovely places I been to so far, I have realized how fortunate we are to live in this beautiful world.
Since RK has a full time job and I tend to get busy with food photography more often than not, we rarely get long vacations. We always try to make use of the short vacation time to cover as much as possible. Before every trip RK usually plans meticulously and tries to find out as much information about the place we are visiting and surroundings. So thought that it was time I share those information which RK had collected, our trip itinerary, how really I liked it and what we could have done better.
We do not take long hikes, visit off the road areas, etc., but rather focus on the more famous attractions a place has to offer. Something which every common person with a regular job can do. For one thing it would benefit folks who are also planning to visit the same place. But even better would be the chance to look at this diary after a few years along with our children, possibly grand children and recollect all the beautiful places we had visited and the lovely memories associated.
What you would find here ?
- Trips we had made and Itinerary
- Details of how I enjoyed the trip, what did not go as planned and what possibly we could have changed.
- Places where we stayed, ate, tours we had taken, etc. etc.
What you would not find here ?
- We try to cover as much as possible during our generally short stays bound by time and budget. We tend to visit attractions which are famous, must see and something which excites us. The experience I share is based on what we had done. You will not find a complete list of activities that can be done in that area.
- I always try to explain my true and honest opinion about places, food, hotels, etc. However, opinions could differ. Use your own judgement when choosing. You will not find ‘one solution fits all’ kind of information.